Trieste ...
while back home (where my house) after work, I stop for a coffee. The place I know why I'm here when I pass by often (and beautiful daughters of working there). pawing the Southerner in me that makes it beautiful, with the beautiful bartender (Mediterranean, dark complexion, long hair and blacks), she returns the affection (it's a trap, it's mine!). We exchange glances while an old woman is stoned accomplices with the change (also laugh with her). I'm going to pay my "leader in bi (we espressino, coffee and milk foam) and she asked me to taste a chocolate cream, like chocolate, that the the representative is proposing (by now we are in confidence), I like a "loyal customers" (is done). Taste the cream (I like), we continue to play (there is feeling) ..
ME: "See you tomorrow!" (Eheheheh you!)
HER: "ok hello to tomorrow CARAMEL!"
CARAMEL? Who cazz'รจ Caramel?
should I say "hello CARMELA" (Trieste greets you well maybe)
0 comments:
Post a Comment