If I were a flavor: Oh ... riot of flavors?? It depends I love both the sweet salty ... perhaps filled with chocolate milk (Kinder)
If I were a collector's item: A painting by Monet
If I were a stone, a ruby \u200b\u200bor amber
If I were music: Indie day and night I would be Heavy Metal: P
If I were a song: Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love
If I were a flower: tulip
If I were a plant: If a cherry
I had a color: Bordeaux
If I were a day: Saturday
If I were a month: May
If I were an animal, black cat
If I were a movie Shindelr's List
If I were a book Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close - Jonathan Safran Foer
If I were a season: spring
If I were an element of nature: water
If I were a fabric something uhm crude ... flax, jute, wool double or so ... Touch something however
If I were a food: Pasta
If I were a direction: Dritto fino al bivio
Se fossi una città : Berlino
Se fossi una parola: Scricciolo (hihihi come mi chiama il mio fidanzato)
Se fossi una parte del corpo: Guance
Se fossi un peccato: Gola e Accidia
Se fossi un evento atmosferico: Aurora Boreale
Se fossi uno strumento: Violoncello
Se fossi un'emozione: Uhm non so come definirla... commozione... si mi commuovo spesso! Troppo... non so se sia un'emozione però!
Se fossi un negozio: un negozio di dolciumi!
If I were a car: A compact ... The Panda and the 500
If I were a garment: Pigiamone batteries
If I were a scent: citrus
If I were a work of art: Bride at Giverny by Claude Monet and the Kiss by Hayez or a Caravaggio
If I were an accessory: a ring particular
If I were a stone, a ruby \u200b\u200bor amber
If I were music: Indie day and night I would be Heavy Metal: P
If I were a song: Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love
If I were a flower: tulip
If I were a plant: If a cherry
I had a color: Bordeaux
If I were a day: Saturday
If I were a month: May
If I were an animal, black cat
If I were a movie Shindelr's List
If I were a book Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close - Jonathan Safran Foer
If I were a season: spring
If I were an element of nature: water
If I were a fabric something uhm crude ... flax, jute, wool double or so ... Touch something however
If I were a food: Pasta
If I were a direction: Dritto fino al bivio
Se fossi una città : Berlino
Se fossi una parola: Scricciolo (hihihi come mi chiama il mio fidanzato)
Se fossi una parte del corpo: Guance
Se fossi un peccato: Gola e Accidia
Se fossi un evento atmosferico: Aurora Boreale
Se fossi uno strumento: Violoncello
Se fossi un'emozione: Uhm non so come definirla... commozione... si mi commuovo spesso! Troppo... non so se sia un'emozione però!
Se fossi un negozio: un negozio di dolciumi!
If I were a car: A compact ... The Panda and the 500
If I were a garment: Pigiamone batteries
If I were a scent: citrus
If I were a work of art: Bride at Giverny by Claude Monet and the Kiss by Hayez or a Caravaggio
If I were an accessory: a ring particular
0 comments:
Post a Comment