impressions of October
allora il blog già non lo aggiorno spesso..poi adesso che sono a Trieste per una supplenza è ancora more difficult.
nice cold (we terrungielli we are not used) and I enjoy until m'ammalo.
beautiful city, a little elderly, but maybe because I leave early and come back soon?
beautiful people I am staying (friends).
beautiful school .. it seems.
good news: I and my group have been selected for the Project Lucca contest!
notizie2 beautiful (almost) I was contacted by Rome for a series of animations, I sent tests that have liked .. but having said that it was my hand (I think )..." down we'll know. "Boh
then nothing eh .. the people "are all insane."
215 clapping in the distance, I think more in the there's a show, if it's free m'inbuco. if not, I insist.
add designs to the next post.
0 comments:
Post a Comment