Neverland: A flash of life in Neverland more
Pieces of wood bring me back to the clash bucandomi coat, the feel just like the few drops of blood sucking mosquitoes, trying to tear the flesh.
The table is crumbling.
few meters from me, prostrate on the ground, scared like a wet cat, a blackberry tart: Fourth abundant, round and soft curves, will be fine.
I dive, shooting wildly in a vice explosive revolver biting my balls the closest henchmen, it is hard trying to kill you while palpating their jewels get run over.
near the woman I fall, I get up and pull the hair, holding his chest. He tries to squirm, something yelps from his lips silicone
- Please let me ... I'm good ... BOC -
- Shut up, bitch. You are now my human shield - the whisper, brushing her hair with a kiss.
I have to shoot fast, will not hold many rounds, even if these assholes have a target embarrassing.
E’ calda, si sta bagnando, le sue viscere le colano sulle cosce, sporcando i miei pantaloni nuovi, rubati da pochi giorni.
Maledetta puttanella.
La lascio, la lascio stuprare da una gang bang di pistole eccitate, che vengono nel suo corpo in un fiume di pallottole. Povera bimba, era pure carina; il pensiero si spegne subito, ottenebrando la mia mente: la pietà è una lampadina facile a fulminarsi; mi butto all’indietro, sforacchiando i brutti musi dei miei nemici. Mi piace vederli affogare nel loro stesso sangue, inghiottire denti rotti e pezzettini di lingua.
Sono a terra, imbrattato di sangue non mio, rosso come una Ferrari, di quelle vincenti che seguo in tv. Come frecce d’argento smorte, pale with fear, mugs still alive leave their shelter in a lightning shot, one last desperate assault. I remain sliding to the floor: it is difficult to concentrate in this position, and I missed a shot. Center in front of them one by one, mortgaging the title of this macabre circus: a burst of extra life.
My knuckles itch too late silent as a primitive predator lifts me up grabbing me by the throat, like a superhero movie gives me the center of the hall. I land on something soft, a mattress of corpses and offal. If you do not laugh at yourself suffocating: we can do this shit. Charge me, kicked me lashes lashing, breaking some ribs. I only have the power to fix it: I team tears from her eyes, sinister, yet it takes me by the neck, tightening his grip to kill ...
Continued ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment